End User PPE Solutions
Shield360 has an innovative, sustainable approach to garment design & manufacture. We work extensively with end users to develop solutions specifically for their working environments and risks. This ensures we can deliver the highest levels of appropriate protection so that employees can continue to work safely, whatever challenges their working environment holds.
Review of Current PPE & Workwear
Our bespoke in-house design and development services include everything you need to create a new product or range of products. We work closely with our clients to understand the specific roles within each organisation, drawing upon our extensive knowledge of numerous industries to develop and advise the most suitable PPE solutions for your employees .
- Site visits to observe your staff in their working environment
- Review current PPE provision & suggest alternatives & enhancements
- Ensure align of Health & Safety Policies with PPE Provision
- Conduct wearer feedback surveys & report back satisfaction levels
Innovation & Product Development
Our bespoke in-house design and development services include everything you need to create a new product or range of products. All designs are exclusively developed for each client, drawing upon our technical and corporate garment expertise, across a wide range of sectors.
From initial designs & selection of technical fabrics and components, to the highest quality manufacturing processes, we ensure our products are built to last. We have designed a unique range of high performance, protection and comfort led garment ensembles which are ergonomic and durable. These garments have been subjected to extensive and rigorous end user wear since 2011.
- Whole range or individual items
- Fully compliant with industry standards and certification requirements
- Fabrics, trims and component recommendations
- Development of technical specifications
- Robust sample sign off processes
We work with a global network of pre-selected and fully audited supply chain partners – enabling us to offer a wide range of products from technical Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to design-led corporate suiting, shirting & knitwear. Working closely with the supply chain, we manage the production process from initial samples and creating technical specifications, to overseeing quality in order to deliver our clients’ requirements.
- Three stage Supplier Selection Process for ethical, environmental, health & safety and quality assurances
- Annual Factory Audits for ongoing Compliance & Improvements
- Creation of technical specifications & size blocks to ensure consistency of product
- Three stage sample process & ongoing shipping sample approvals for quality assurance
- Regular & detailed communication to ensure projects stay on track
- Production planning & forecasting support
- Flexibility to work with clients’ own preferred suppliers and distributors
We offer a range of products including technical Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), workwear, and Corporate Wear, all of which are developed & bespoke for individual client needs. Our garments have been extensively certified and tested through independent globally recognised test houses. Our extensive testing & certification of garments includes individual layers as well as multi-layer ensembles. We therefore uniquely support end users in understanding the most appropriate levels of protection for their specific risks.
- High visibility & enhanced safety technology PPE EN 20471
- Flame retardant, anti-static & electric arc PPE EN 20471
- Technical workwear
- Wet Weather Garments
- Corporate suiting, shirting & knitwear
- Promotional items including softshells, poloshirts & t-shirts
Off-Shore Production & Project Management Services
Shield360 successfully delivered a fast-turnaround service to help save a UK company who's overseas supply chain partner went into liquidation - ensuring on time delivery to wearers.